Evening Lecture Programme 2019
All evening lectures will be held at the Achill Archaeology Centre in Dooagh at 8:00 pm.
- Our 2019 lecture list is now being compiled. Preliminary list of Speakers outlined below:
- June: Stuart Rathbone, Ph.D., Candidate, Sligo IT. Former Director of Fieldwork, Achill Archaeological Field School
- June 14: Dr. Carla Ferreria: ‘Environmental archaeology and Palaeoenvironment on Achill Island‘.
- July 16: Conor Newman, Head of Discipline (Archaeology), School of Geography & Archaeology, NUI Galway:
- ‘From brooches to bull sacrifice in early Ireland: symbol and tradition‘
- August: TBA